We are returning to church Sunday 5th July! In order for us to keep everyone safe and comply with Government Health directives, we have put the following safety plan in place:
1. If you have any flu like symptoms, we ask that you do not attend church. The service will be streamed live for those that will be unable to attend.
2. Check-in as you enter by providing your contact details.
3. You will be required to sanitize your hands on both entry and exit to the building, Sanitizers will be made available on entry and exit, and when using the restroom.
4. We encourage you to respect social distancing in all areas of church where possible. Family members will be able to sit together.
5. Communion, bread and juice will be served in individual cups.
6. Cafe will be closed.
7. A separate safety plan has been set in place for our children's ministry. The children will be registered at entry and proceed to their program once registered.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0416 440 407.
We are looking forward to seeing you again in church to worship and seek God together!
Love and blessings,
Mario and Mary Pengue
WHO WE ARE
At the core of C3 culture, there is one person that is elevated above everything: Jesus. His example is one of inclusion, reconciliation and salvation. We want all roads to lead to Him and from Him in all that we do so that we glorify Christ and make Him attractive.
C3 Church exists to connect people to God. The church is full of people who have discovered an incredible richness of life that comes from having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Contrary to a view held by many people, God is not dreary, depressed or weak. Rather, He is vibrant, joyful and powerful. His presence should always give rise to a sense of excitement and a fullness of spirit. This understanding of God is reflected in the enthusiastic and upbeat nature of our church services. Jesus said that He came to earth that we might have a life of abundance (John 10:10).
Every time we come together to worship God we are celebrating what Jesus has done for us. Our message is one of faith, hope and love. We have a united vision to build the church by connecting people to God, connecting people to people and also empowering people for effective, joyful service.